Date: Sunday, May 3, 2020
Time: 7:00 AM Half Marathon | 7:30 AM 8K
Where: West Potomac Park (MAP)
2020 registration is OPEN! See below for helpful tips to navigate the registration process.The National Women’s Half Marathon and 8K will start and finish at West Potomac Park in the heart of the excitement that is Washington DC!
The course time limit is 4 hours.
Entry fees for both the Half Marathon & 8K event start at just $1.00 and increase from that amount as slots are sold out!
READ UP BELOW FOR HOT TIPS on getting one of those Deeply Discounted entry slots.
- Active.com recommends logging in or creating your Active.com account, before registration starts. This will save you time during the registration flow. Please test your account login email and password in advance!
- Active.com will only allow you to register one person per each email account. Please do not try to register for someone else using your email account as it will not complete your registration. We recommend each athlete register for themselves first, then they can assist other athletes.
- Once you select “Register Yourself” and the form questions load, your slot is officially reserved. You then have 15 minutes to complete the registration process or the discounted slot will be opened for another athlete and you will have to start the process over by reselecting a category.
- If a category is ‘On Hold’ that means that other athletes are finalizing their registrations. The category will not be sold out until it says ‘Sold Out’ on the registration page. Please move to the next open category to secure your discounted registration offer.
- Go right for a $15 or $20 dollar slot as most of the athletes will be vying for the $1, $5 or $10 slot.
- If you receive a “You’re in the queue” pop-up after selecting a category, refresh your browser instead of waiting in the queue.
- It is highly recommended that you use a desktop or laptop computer only when registering for best results. Smart phones or mobile phones as well as tablets, or mobile apps (eg Active App), have a much higher probability of slower or no connection to the Active registration platform for this type of registration special entry offer due to the increased demand on the system.
- When registering please do not open multiple browser tabs to have more than one account login open at the same time in an attempt to try to increase your odds as this will not work. Active will not process more than one entry in a cart at a time.
- The highest online registration rate for the Half Marathon event is $125, and for the 8K is $60.
- The course time limit is 4 hours.
That’s it – GOOD LUCK!
Lost race numbers are not replaced. You must re-register. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Registration Special Priced Entry Fees
Slots available at each price:
National Women’s Half Marathon
$1.00 to $75.00 | 2000 Slots
$80.00 | 400 Slots
$85.00 | 400 Slots
$90.00 | 400 Slots
$95.00 | 400 Slots
$100.00 | 400 Slots
$105.00 | 400 Slots
$110.00 | 400 Slots
$115.00 | 400 Slots
$120.00 | 400 Slots
$125.00 | unlimited
Slots available at each price:
National Women’s 8K
$1.00 to $35.00 | 350 Slots
$40.00 | 400 Slots
$45.00 | 400 Slots
$50.00 | 400 Slots
$55.00 | 400 Slots
$60.00 | Unlimited
All Pre-Registered National Women’s Half Marathon & 8K Participants Receive:
- National Women’s Half Marathon & 8K Shirt
- Finisher Medal for both the Half Marathon and the 8K
- Bib Tag Timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Complimentary Post Event Food & Refreshments
- Entertainment at the post race party
Receive Your Bib By Mail (Optional)
Athletes wishing to receive their race bib by mail may now take advantage of this easy option and never leave home! For just $25.00 you can receive your race bib in the mail two weeks before the action begins at the National Women’s Half Marathon & 8K Road Race! This is an option on your Active Registration. This mail option will end on Friday, March 13, 2020 in order for us to process your request! Please note that athletes choosing this option will have to pick up their race shirt and goodie bag at Pacers Running Stores on Friday or Saturday packet pick up (schedule). Or athletes will be able to pick up those items at the post event party after the event is completed. (No shirts or Goodie Bags will be given to an athlete without having their race number in hand!)